Warranbrooke Pty Ltd ACN 004 701 044 trading as Warranbrooke and/or its authorised agents (“Warranbrooke” or “Middle of Nowhere” or “we” or “us” or “our”) provides this warranty for its products that have been purchased in Australia or New Zealand (“Warranty”). This Warranty is subject to the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“Australian Consumer Law”). The benefits provided in this Warranty are intrinsic to other rights and remedies of a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law, and any other laws in relation to the products to which this Warranty relates. The Warranty period commences from the date that the contract of sale is completed.
The period of the Warranty will be: 1 year for all products in the Warranbrooke/Middle of Nowhere Range. (Including but not limited to Wall Art, Mirrors, Textiles, Furniture and Home Accessories.)
- This Warranty covers the replacement or repair of any product that has a manufacturing or material defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear (normal wear and tear includes pilling of fabric materials, and fading of fabric, paper and canvas materials due to exposure to ultra-violet light).
- This Warranty is void if there has been a failure to comply with installation or care advice.
- This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover products used for commercial purposes that aren’t specifically warranted for that purpose by us.
Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, this Warranty does not apply to products sold as seconds, floor stock, repaired products or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to the purchaser’s attention before the purchase of the product.
In addition, this Warranty will not apply if:
- The product has not been used or maintained in accordance with instructions provided with the product or information available via our website.
- Incorrect Installation.
- The product is used in an abnormal manner for example if the product is abused, misused, dropped, crushed, impacted with any hard surface, exposed to extreme heat (including fire) or cold, exposed to ultra-violet light, not maintained properly or used after partial failure.
- Repairs to a product are made or attempted by a service provider other than Warranbrooke itself.
All products are warranted for household use, unless:
- The product has been modified, incorrectly adjusted or operated, subjected to incorrect electrical supply or used with inappropriate accessories.
- The product is tampered with in any way.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. To the extent that they are compatible with the consumer laws in Australia, the exclusions and provisos that apply to the Warranbrooke Warranty apply to the consumer guarantees.