June T&C's: Custom Sofa & Armchair Sale
We are celebrating our custom-made furniture this June.
Terms & Conditions:
We are offering a 15% discount on the RRP of our locally-made collection of Sofas and Armchairs.
- Only valid from orders received – 1.6.23-30.6.23.
- Our locally-made furniture has a lead time of 4-8 weeks from the date your order is placed.
- We offer free delivery in Perth metro regions (10km from the city centre).
- Our locally made furniture is a pre-order item as they are made especially for you. Changes cannot be made after your deposit has been paid, and we are unable to offer a change of mind refund.
- We are unable to backdate this offer to existing orders. This is a once-off sale offered by our local manufacturers for this short time to promote and support locally-made furniture.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you ship your Sofas anywhere in Australia?
Yes, we can arrange delivery for you for any of our furniture pieces. Please contact us and we can arrange a delivery quote for you to your location for the items you are interested in.
Which fabrics can I make your sofas in?
Our local manufacturers can make your sofa in your choice of fabric. The main fabric houses we use are Warwick, Zepel, Wortley and Mokum. We have a large selection of fabrics for you to view in our showroom but you are welcome to visit one of their showrooms and select your own.
How long do your sofas take to make?
Our sofas and armchairs are made here in Perth with the current lead times between 6-8 weeks.
Do your Sofas come with a manufacturer’s warranty?
All of our locally made sofas come with a 10-year structural warranty.
Can I change the legs on the sofa?
Of course, all our WA Made pieces are completely customisable, and we offer a wide range of leg options, including natural woods, as well as black, brass, and stainless steel legs.
Can I make my sofa to size?
Yes, some of our sofas can be completely customised to suit your living space. Talk with us to get help with the sizing you require.
Do you have a design team to help me select the perfect sofa?
Yes, our team are happy to work with you either in-store or over email to select the correct shape, size and style of sofa to suit your home.
Do I have to pay for my sofa in full?
To secure your spot in the production schedule we require a 50% deposit to get your sofa into production. The remaining balance of 50% is then due before the delivery of your sofa.
Please don't hesitate to call the store on 08 9201 2451 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We would love to hear from you!