July T&C's: Bedroom Sale
This July we are offering 15% OFF our Bedroom Collection.
Terms & Conditions:
We are offering a 15% discount on the RRP of our Bedroom Collection.
- Only valid from orders received – 1.7.23 - 31.7.23.
- Our locally-made beds have a lead time of 4-8 weeks from the date your order is placed.
- We offer free delivery in Perth metro regions (10km from the city centre).
- Our locally made furniture beds are a pre-order item as they are made especially for you. Changes cannot be made after your deposit has been paid, and we are unable to offer a change of mind refund.
- We are unable to backdate this offer to existing orders. This is a once-off sale offered by our local manufacturers for this short time to promote and support locally-made furniture.
- As the main retailer for Globewest in Perth we have access to their entire collection. Please note this is a pre-order item and lead times will apply.
- Please note, as our GlobeWest items are pre-sale, we are unable to return and refund your items, should you change your mind.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you ship your beds anywhere in Australia?
Yes, we can arrange delivery for you for any of our furniture pieces. Please contact us and we can arrange a delivery quote for you to your location for the items you are interested in.
Which fabrics can I make your beds in?
Our local manufacturers can make your bed in your choice of fabric. The main fabric houses we use are Warwick, Zepel, Wortley and Mokum. We have a large selection of fabrics for you to view in our showroom but you are welcome to visit one of their showrooms and select your own.
How long do your custom beds take to make?
Our sofas and armchairs are made here in Perth with the current lead times between 4-8 weeks.
Do your beds come with a manufacturer’s warranty?
All of our locally made beds come with a 10-year structural warranty.
Do you have a design team to help me select the perfect bed?
Yes, our team are happy to work with you either in-store or over email to select the correct shape, size and style of bed to suit your space.
Do I have to pay for my bed in full?
To secure your spot in the production schedule we require a 50% deposit to get your bed into production. The remaining balance of 50% is then due before the delivery of your bed.
Please don't hesitate to call the store on 08 9201 2451 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We would love to hear from you!