MORRISON / Dark Grey
Made from a blend of cotton and wool, the Monte Rug in Dark Grey is a low flat weave design, perfect for high traffic areas.
Combining grey undertones with highlights of ivory loomed in between, the Morrison design is a neutral contemporary rug that will compliment most colour schemes.
Please allow for some shedding which will subside. Regularly vacuum, spot clean and professional clean if required. A rug underlay is advised.
Made from 80% Wool and 20% Cotton
160 x 230cm
200 x 300cm
250 x 350cm
We offer free shipping Australia-wide on our entire rug collection. All rugs are pre-order items and we estimate delivery within 2-4 weeks from the date you order. You will receive notification by email within 48 hours to confirm your order and a approximate delivery date to your address. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Tribe Home was founded in Australia in 2010 by Tina Richards, Tribe Home was born out of the desire to decorate and a belief that a good room always starts from the ground up.
The majority of Tribe Homes rugs are made in India and it is important to them that “Care and Fair” is an integral part of the businesses and suppliers we deal with and that they are aware and supportive of Children’s Welfare and Fair Trade. With the purchase of a Tribe Home rug from India you help to ﬁght illegal child labour and contribute toward the welfare of children and weavers families in the carpet weaving areas.
- Do not pull loose threads or pop ups as we sometimes call them. Instead clip with scissors.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid is spilt blot with a clean white cloth by pressing around the spill.
- Light vacuum using a high brush setting regularly, one or twice a week. Don’t allow dust and dirt to settle into the fibres.
- Exposure to direct sunlight may result in colour fading. Rugs placed in direct sunlight areas should be turned often.
- Pile shedding is a normal characteristic of a textured rug and should settle after 6-12 months.
- Occasional professional rug cleaning is recommend to ensure the longevity of your rug. Do not dry clean a wool rug.
- Use a rug underlay to maintain the life of your rug and avoid slippage.