Makalu Rug, Feather
The Makalu rug has a contemporary pattern with a slightly tribal look to it, Makalu will add a subtle sophistication to your space. This handwoven rug is made out of 70% wool and 30% cotton.
Dimensions: 200 x 300cm
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Part of the Warwick group, Weave Home has created a beautiful collection of Cushions, Rugs and Textiles inspired by relaxed costal living and contemporary urban life.
We offer free shipping Australia-wide on our entire rug collection. All rugs are pre-order items and we estimate delivery within 2-4 weeks from the date you order.
You will receive notification by email within 48 hours to confirm your order and a approximate delivery date to your address.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.