Lolly Cot, White
In stock and ready to ship.
Delight in the playful joy of the Lolly Convertible Cot. With natural spindles, gently curved corners, and delicate natural feet, the Lolly is a clever choice for the modern nursery.
Lolly features hidden hardware construction, eco-friendly materials and finishes, and includes a toddler rail for later conversion.
- Made with sustainable New Zealand Pine
- Converts to daybed and toddler bed with included toddler bed conversion kit
- Two adjustable mattress levels
- Colour matched timber slatted mattress base
- Greenguard GOLD Certified
- Lead and phthalate safe with non-toxic finish
- Meets current AS/NZS 2172:2003 safety standards
- 1 year warranty
- Pairs with Babyletto Lolly 3-Drawer Dresser/Changer
- Takes a mattress at least 131 x 71cm and no more than 15cm thick
- Assembled dimensions: 136 x 77 x 89.5cm
- Assembled weight: 22.5kg
- Slat strength: 61kg
- Cot: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 88cm
- Toddler Bed: 22.5kgs
Also available to purchase seperately is this Australia made mattress. Made of Ultra-Fresh treated polyurethane foam, Controls Mould / Anti Dust Mite Protection, Tempered Steel Springs with both sides quilted in a premium cotton cover. Dimensions : 71 x 131 x 12cm.