Lolly Cot, White
Delight in the playful joy of the Lolly Convertible Cot. With natural spindles, gently curved corners, and delicate natural feet, the Lolly is a clever choice for the modern nursery.
Lolly features hidden hardware construction, eco-friendly materials and finishes, and includes a toddler rail for later conversion.
- Made with sustainable New Zealand Pine
- Converts to daybed and toddler bed with included toddler bed conversion kit
- Two adjustable mattress levels
- Colour matched timber slatted mattress base
- Greenguard GOLD Certified
- Lead and phthalate safe with non-toxic finish
- Meets current AS/NZS 2172:2003 safety standards
- 1 year warranty
- Pairs with Babyletto Lolly 3-Drawer Dresser/Changer
- Takes a mattress at least 131 x 71cm and no more than 15cm thick
- Assembled dimensions: 136 x 77 x 89.5cm
- Assembled weight: 22.5kg
- Slat strength: 61kg
- Cot: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 88cm
- Toddler Bed: 22.5kgs
Also available to purchase seperately is this Australia made mattress. Made of Ultra-Fresh treated polyurethane foam, Controls Mould / Anti Dust Mite Protection, Tempered Steel Springs with both sides quilted in a premium cotton cover. Dimensions : 71 x 131 x 12cm.