Quilted Changing Mat- Misty Green
or make 4 interest‐free payments of $14.73 fortnightly with More info
We now offer FREE SHIPPING Australia-wide on most of our products.
For our larger pieces and furniture items we will charge you the exact shipping costs from our couriers which will be calculated to your address. You will be emailed after your purchase with a seperate invoice for the shipping costs. If you would prefer to calculate shipping before you purchase simply email Bianca at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and address details.
We ship from Perth WA, and all orders received will be shipped within 24 hours (Monday to Friday).
Perth customers can also choose to collect from our store at 148 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA6016. Collections can be made during store opening hours which are Tuesday to Saturday 10am - 4pm.
Our aim is to provide you with the best value and most reliable shipping and delivery. For your larger items we are always working to reduce our handling and shipping costs and do not profit from these. We currently use a number of courier companies depending on your location and size/weight of parcel.
- please allow 2-5 business days for your parcel to be delivered locally and up to 10-12 business days the further away you are
- please ensure that there will be someone at the address you provide for delivery, if you wish for your parcel to be left at an unmanned address please give authority in the comments box in the 'shopping cart' and we will do our best to meet your needs
- packages will be posted Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays
- sorry but we are unable to deliver larger items via PO Box addresses
- remote area residents, please be aware that in some locations we are unable to deliver our larger items. We will notify you of any issues by email within 48hours and provide you with a full refund. If you would prefer to check before placing an order, feel free to email email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL? Shipping rates are now in place for New Zealand, United States of America and the United Kingdom. These rates will be calculated when you checkout. Please note bulky items are not able to be sent overseas. If you live outside of these area's and would like to place an order, please get in touch and we will work out the shipping rates for you.
If you have any further questions about shipping or have an urgent request please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please email us at email@example.com to let us know your product is on its way back. Please include your name, details of the reason for the return and confirm if you would prefer a replacement, credit note or refund.
- Please return your parcel to:
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. These include: pre-order items, gift cards and some health and personal care items.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and for you to send your purchase back to 'Granite Lane' (not the designer).
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Please note 'Pre-Order' items are ordered in especially for you and we are unable to offer a 'change of mind' refund on these items.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to our store 148 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA6016
- Gifts, If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, we recommend you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
The Cam Cam Changing Mat is so stylish, you might just forget what it is!
Perfect for travelling parents, this patterned mat is very useful when you need to change your baby's nappies in a soft, clean place.
This Organic Blended-certified product is padded, quilted, and has a soft layer of corduroy inside for maximum comfort.
Dimensions: 45cm x 65cm
Washing instructions: Can be washed at 40 degrees and tumble dried on medium setting.
We are pleased to offer FREE shipping Australia wide on this item.
Founded and run by architect couple Sara Giese Camre and Robert Warren Paulsen, Cam Cam Copenhagen came to life in 2012. Cam Cam Copenhagen’s core originates from the love of babies and children, and a belief that they only deserve the best. Cam Cam Copenhagen creates quality, timeless and tactile design for children. They offer poetic products which help create calm and harmonious environments for children.