Catania Rug - Natural
This chevron design is one of the latest to be introduced to Weave Homes collection of fair trade floor rugs.
The Catania features a distinctive chevron pattern that has been created with contrasting wool and jute threads.
Its natural look is perfect for the relaxed living style of contemporary Australian homes.
Comprised of 50% wool and 50% jute with a full cotton backing for improved longevity and wear.
Size - 200cm x 300cm
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Images supplied by Weave
This new brand are turning heads. Weave Home has created a beautiful collection of Cushions, Rugs and Textiles inspired by relaxed costal living and contemporary urban life. A mix of textures, patterns, and style are provoked by travels and a desire to bring a designer quality into soft furnishings. Part of the Warwick group, this collection combines forward thinking modern edge design with attention to detail and quality.
ORDERING & DELIVERY
We offer free shipping Australia-wide on our entire rug collection. All rugs are pre-order items and we estimate delivery within 2-4 weeks from the date you order. You will receive notification by email within 48 hours to confirm your order and a approximate delivery date to your address.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.