or make 4 interest‐free payments of $203.75 fortnightly with More info
We now offer FREE SHIPPING Australia-wide on most of our products.
For our larger pieces and furniture items we will charge you the exact shipping costs from our couriers which will be calculated to your address. You will be emailed after your purchase with a seperate invoice for the shipping costs. If you would prefer to calculate shipping before you purchase simply email Bianca at email@example.com with your order and address details.
We ship from Perth WA, and all orders received will be shipped within 24 hours (Monday to Friday).
Perth customers can also choose to collect from our store at 148 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA6016. Collections can be made during store opening hours which are Tuesday to Saturday 10am - 4pm.
Our aim is to provide you with the best value and most reliable shipping and delivery. For your larger items we are always working to reduce our handling and shipping costs and do not profit from these. We currently use a number of courier companies depending on your location and size/weight of parcel.
- please allow 2-5 business days for your parcel to be delivered locally and up to 10-12 business days the further away you are
- please ensure that there will be someone at the address you provide for delivery, if you wish for your parcel to be left at an unmanned address please give authority in the comments box in the 'shopping cart' and we will do our best to meet your needs
- packages will be posted Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays
- sorry but we are unable to deliver larger items via PO Box addresses
- remote area residents, please be aware that in some locations we are unable to deliver our larger items. We will notify you of any issues by email within 48hours and provide you with a full refund. If you would prefer to check before placing an order, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL? Shipping rates are now in place for New Zealand, United States of America and the United Kingdom. These rates will be calculated when you checkout. Please note bulky items are not able to be sent overseas. If you live outside of these area's and would like to place an order, please get in touch and we will work out the shipping rates for you.
If you have any further questions about shipping or have an urgent request please email us at email@example.com
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your product is on its way back. Please include your name, details of the reason for the return and confirm if you would prefer a replacement, credit note or refund.
- Please return your parcel to:
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. These include: pre-order items, gift cards and some health and personal care items.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and for you to send your purchase back to 'Granite Lane' (not the designer).
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Please note 'Pre-Order' items are ordered in especially for you and we are unable to offer a 'change of mind' refund on these items.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to our store 148 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA6016
- Gifts, If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, we recommend you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Tribe Homes Casa rug boats a beautiful pattern that evokes a Moroccan feel. The combination of the grey and blue in this rug will also bring a touch of elegance to the space. Please allow for some shedding which will subside.
Its flat weave design ensures that the rug is durable, long lasting and an ideal fit for high traffic areas.
Made from 90% Jute and 10% Poly
150 x 240cm
200 x 300cm
We offer free shipping Australia-wide on our entire rug collection. All rugs are pre-order items and we estimate delivery within 2-4 weeks from the date you order. You will receive notification by email within 48 hours to confirm your order and a approximate delivery date to your address. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Tribe Home was founded in Australia in 2010 by Tina Richards, Tribe Home was born out of the desire to decorate and a belief that a good room always starts from the ground up.
The majority of Tribe Homes rugs are made in India and it is important to them that “Care and Fair” is an integral part of the businesses and suppliers we deal with and that they are aware and supportive of Children’s Welfare and Fair Trade. With the purchase of a Tribe Home rug from India you help to ﬁght illegal child labour and contribute toward the welfare of children and weavers families in the carpet weaving areas.
"Rugs are an investment so taking care of them to ensure their longevity is important.
Here are some things you should keep in mind. Dirt, dust, and other debris rubs against the fibers of a wool rug and can actually damage them. It’s very important to use a quality vacuum to remove this debris on a regular basis at least one or twice a week. Your vacuum is sometimes all you need to keep your rug looking fresh. In the first few years of a rug’s life, it will shed the excess wool fibers left over from the weaving process. These fibers leave a fuzzy appearance all over the rug and should be vacuumed a few times each week. Ok so this might make some of you crazy at the thought, but at least you know its a natural fibre and its a small price to pay for such a beautiful rug"
- Do not pull loose threads or pop ups as we sometimes call them. Instead clip with scissors.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid is spilt blot with a clean white cloth by pressing around the spill.
- Light vacuum using a high brush setting regularly, one or twice a week. Don’t allow dust and dirt to settle into the fibres.
- Exposure to direct sunlight may result in colour fading. Rugs placed in direct sunlight areas should be turned often.
- Pile shedding is a normal characteristic of a textured rug and should settle after 6-12 months.
- Occasional professional rug cleaning is recommend to ensure the longevity of your rug. Do not dry clean a wool rug.
- Use a rug underlay to maintain the life of your rug and avoid slippage.