Cadiz Rug, Natural
The Cadiz rug is a chunky plain weave rug, handwoven with 100% jute for a durable and robust finish. It is a truly versatile rug suited to any design style - whether it be relaxed coastal or minimal contemporary - this rug will fit right in at home.
Our Natural colourway will add warmth and pair easily with most colour schemes.
Please note our rugs are individually handmade and woven, as such size can alter by 5% from the dimensions ordered.
160 x 230cm
200 x 300cm
- Treat spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel.
- If stain persists – contact professional rug cleaner as soon as possible.
- Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage.
- Vacuum regularly with low suction power.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear.
- Use professional rug cleaners only.
- Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Part of the Warwick group, Weave Home has created a beautiful collection of Cushions, Rugs and Textiles inspired by relaxed costal living and contemporary urban life.
We offer free shipping Australia-wide on our entire rug collection. All rugs are pre-order items and we estimate delivery within 2-4 weeks from the date you order.
You will receive notification by email within 48 hours to confirm your order and a approximate delivery date to your address.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.