or make 4 interest‐free payments of $7.50 fortnightly with More info
We now offer FREE SHIPPING Australia-wide on most of our products.
For our larger pieces and furniture items we will charge you the exact shipping costs from our couriers which will be calculated to your address. You will be emailed after your purchase with a seperate invoice for the shipping costs. If you would prefer to calculate shipping before you purchase simply email Bianca at email@example.com with your order and address details.
We ship from Perth WA, and all orders received will be shipped within 24 hours (Monday to Friday).
Perth customers can also choose to collect from our store at 148 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA6016. Collections can be made during store opening hours which are Tuesday to Saturday 10am - 4pm.
Our aim is to provide you with the best value and most reliable shipping and delivery. For your larger items we are always working to reduce our handling and shipping costs and do not profit from these. We currently use a number of courier companies depending on your location and size/weight of parcel.
- please allow 2-5 business days for your parcel to be delivered locally and up to 10-12 business days the further away you are
- please ensure that there will be someone at the address you provide for delivery, if you wish for your parcel to be left at an unmanned address please give authority in the comments box in the 'shopping cart' and we will do our best to meet your needs
- packages will be posted Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays
- sorry but we are unable to deliver larger items via PO Box addresses
- remote area residents, please be aware that in some locations we are unable to deliver our larger items. We will notify you of any issues by email within 48hours and provide you with a full refund. If you would prefer to check before placing an order, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL? Shipping rates are now in place for New Zealand, United States of America and the United Kingdom. These rates will be calculated when you checkout. Please note bulky items are not able to be sent overseas. If you live outside of these area's and would like to place an order, please get in touch and we will work out the shipping rates for you.
If you have any further questions about shipping or have an urgent request please email us at email@example.com
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your product is on its way back. Please include your name, details of the reason for the return and confirm if you would prefer a replacement, credit note or refund.
- Please return your parcel to:
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. These include: pre-order items, gift cards and some health and personal care items.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and for you to send your purchase back to 'Granite Lane' (not the designer).
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Please note 'Pre-Order' items are ordered in especially for you and we are unable to offer a 'change of mind' refund on these items.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to our store 148 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA6016
- Gifts, If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, we recommend you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Did you know Coffee helps to stimulate blood flow and circulation, which assists in reducing the appearance of cellulite, scars and stretch marks. This Coffee Scrub by 'Clean Slate' removes dead skin cells and leaves you feeling soft and moisturised without feeling greasy. It can be used all over your body, including face.
It contains ground coffee beans, epsom salts, ground walnut shell (natural exfoliants), coconut oil, carrot infused oil, grape seed oil (all hydrating for the skin) rose hip oil & vitamin e (aids in scar healing).
The coffee beans used in this scrub are roasted in Fremantle on the day the scrub is made.
Clean Slate's products are hand made here in WA, using only natural and naturally derived ingredients. They use steam distilled and cold-pressed essential oils, natural raw ingredients, butters & vegetable oils to create the range and ensure there are no animal products or harmful chemicals in their products.
*Free Shipping - we are happy to say we now offer free shipping across Australia on this item*
Clean Slate is a local skincare company from Fremantle, WA. All of their products are hand made using only natural and naturally derived ingredients. They use steam distilled and cold-pressed essential oils, natural raw ingredients, butters & vegetable oils to create their range of beautiful luxury products.