Bamboo Hand Towel
Mulberry Threads bamboo towels are crafted in Turkey from the finest organic cotton and bamboo fibres. The long loops create an incredibly soft, plush texture, supported by a cotton backing which ensures a strong, durable and highly absorbent towel.
The bath towel and hand towel are both reversible with one side embossed with a geometric diamond or Moroccan pattern while the other remains plain.
- Highly absorbent - wicks moisture away from the body. 60% more absorbent than cotton
- Naturally anti-bacterial - 30% less susceptible to odours than cotton
- Strong - bamboo can hold up to three times its weight in water, making ideal for items that are used and washed frequently
- Made from a biodegradable, renewable resource
- Panda-friendly - the bamboo selected to make our fabrics is not the species consumed by Pandas for food
DIMENSIONS - 50 x 80cm
SHADE - Paloma (taupe/light grey)
Mulberry Threads Co. creates luxurious bamboo bedding using only the finest natural and organic textiles. Based in Perth, WA the founders of Mulberry Threads have designed a collection with uncompromising comfort, quality and style in mind. Founded through a shared love of soft, natural fabrics, Mulberry Threads Co. believes in luxury with an eco-friendly ethos.